Marketing Strategies Podcast Episode 42, Fractional CMO Model For Business Growth. Sometimes it is amazing tools that can help grow your business; other times, it’s a game-changing person that does the trick. In this episode, Audrey is going to break down what a Fractional CMO (Chief Marketing Officer) or marketing director is and how they can elevate your business for a fraction of the cost. Some may offer more than others, but it’s also important that they’re a good fit for your company. Now, let’s help you make the best business decision to start 2022 off right!
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
Episode 1- Marketing Strategies vs. Tactics
Episode 37- Strong Brand Identity Part 1: The Customer
Fractional CMO Model For Business Growth Summary
What is a Fractional CMO?
Chief Marketing Officer or Less fancy, Marketing director & Strategists. This is the person that comes up with the marketing strategy, the marketing goals, the plan and they hire the right people to execute the plan and collect the data, and report on the results.
Things a Fractional CMO will do:
1. Meeting with you at length to discuss where you want to go with your business.
Growth plans/strategy, Product development plans, Sales teams, etc…
Who are your best clients? Who do you think your competitors are and understand what you are doing today from a marketing perspective?
2. Evaluate your entire setup and team members both internal and external. Company’s you have hired, the software you have. They need to know what they are working with and where there are gaps
3. They will create a strategy complete with Customer Personas and brand scripts (If you don’t have it completed already). Ex: brands are not strong because these pieces are missing
4. Based on 2 & 3, they will put together a plan of what to do next and prioritize it based on your needs. Website configuration, SEO setup, etc.
5. They will manage your team and implement programs based on your specific needs.